There are obvious differences in the treatment in Lightroom. The top picture is a lot closer in brightness to what the camera rendered giving a feeling almost of daylight while the bottom picture was adjusted to give a certainty of being nighttime (my wife's idea). So I hope we can discuss adjustment choices in Lightroom.
Private blog for photographers pursuing projects and personal interests with Barbara Southworth beginning January 2014
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Aruba
I found the cold somewhat daunting and so did not go out much. I am posting a couple of pictures I took in my December vacation in Aruba. They were all taken under a moon that was 4/5 full.
There are obvious differences in the treatment in Lightroom. The top picture is a lot closer in brightness to what the camera rendered giving a feeling almost of daylight while the bottom picture was adjusted to give a certainty of being nighttime (my wife's idea). So I hope we can discuss adjustment choices in Lightroom.
There are obvious differences in the treatment in Lightroom. The top picture is a lot closer in brightness to what the camera rendered giving a feeling almost of daylight while the bottom picture was adjusted to give a certainty of being nighttime (my wife's idea). So I hope we can discuss adjustment choices in Lightroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.