Private blog for photographers pursuing projects and personal interests with Barbara Southworth beginning January 2014
Monday, February 10, 2014
Hello Everyone - I'm not completely sure I know the correct way to post photos so I will try to post a group and once I can see that worked I will post some comments on those photos…..Jim B
The ones where glassware is most obvious give clues about what's going on. I especially like the ones that are more purely about light and abstraction. One reminds me of city skyline, another, a favorite, of neuro-networks. You presented a nice size, Jim, so they can be enjoyed larger in the slideshow (double click an image, then you can arrow through, escape to get out.) I look forward to hearing more about your process, when next we meet. Exciting!
The ones where glassware is most obvious give clues about what's going on. I especially like the ones that are more purely about light and abstraction. One reminds me of city skyline, another, a favorite, of neuro-networks. You presented a nice size, Jim, so they can be enjoyed larger in the slideshow (double click an image, then you can arrow through, escape to get out.) I look forward to hearing more about your process, when next we meet. Exciting!
ReplyDeletewow!! Leslie
ReplyDelete